Strider ST-3 PREbike (Red) description
If your toddler can walk, your toddler can ride a Strider PREbike™. The Strider PREbike™ teaches your child balance and coordination, developing glittering confidence. Trikes and bikes with training wheels simply can’t do this. Traditional bicycles place too much focus on learning to pedal - skimping on developing your child’s motor skills. And these bikes are heavy, clunky and difficult for toddlers to control. The Strider PREbikeTM is the natural progression from a ride-on or push toy. Yes, bike riding becomes a easy and fun when you teach your child balance and coordination before pedaling. With NO pedals and NO training wheels, your toddler powers the Strider PREbikeTM using their feet safely on the ground; allowing them to learn to balance a bike at their own pace. So ditch the tricycle and training wheels, and teach your child to ride a bike sooner and safer with a Strider PREbike™.
User reviews for Strider ST-3 PREbike (Red) -
Strider ST-3 PREbike (Red) features
- PREbike Balance Bike for Toddlers
- Ergonomically designed for Toddlers. Small grips and seat for small hands and legs.
- Patented frame design features Launchpad Footrests for many years of skill development.
- Never fill, puncture proof tires make Strider maintenance free for parents.
- Sizing: Adjustable handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30" to 44" tall (saddle height adjusts from 11" to 16" from ground)